On Thu, 2012-06-07 at 15:33 +0200, Petr Spacek wrote:
> Hello,
>
> this patch fixes https://fedorahosted.org/bind-dyndb-ldap/ticket/77:
> bind-dyndb-ldap crashes during zone unload when NS is not resolvable.
>
> During investigation I found other two suspicious places. This patch adds
> only
> comment near to them. Any changes (as necessary) will be in separate patch.
>
> Petr^2 Spacek

Thanks Petr for investigation and quick fix!

Adam, if this pass your review, I think it would be great to have an F17
build at least in koji so that we can switch psearch on by default so
that other developers start testing it (with the new bind-dyndb-ldap
build so that their unit tests do not crash named).

Thanks,