Ondrej Hamada wrote:
Improved options checking so that host-mod operation is not changing
password for enrolled host when '--random' option is used.

Updated set of characters that is used for generating random passwords
for ipa hosts. Following characters were removed from the set: '"`\$<>

This works ok but it would be nice to have a test for both setting a password and random on an enrolled host to prevent regressions. We have some ipa-getkeytab tests already and these can be extended to test this I think.

Might be nice to mention in the inline comment the set of characters excluded and why.