On 6/25/2012 11:18 AM, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
ACK abbra-53 & abbra-54. One thing though, the error message is not
very user friendly. Feel free to fix before push.

 % ipa trust-add ad.test --type=asdf
 ipa: ERROR: invalid 'type': must be one of (u'ad',)

The ValidationError specifies this message 'only "ad" is supported'
but it doesn't appear in the error message above.
The message above comes from StrEnum() validator which is common one for
all StrEnum()s. I made a ValidationError in execute() method to catch up
any discrepancies when other types of trust will be added as Python
doesn't have 'case/switch' so you are left alone with 'if' or list-based
lambdas which don't look so clear.

What we probably want to add is more friendly way to display these
StrEnum values, dropping u'' and simply showing proper unicode as we do
for help already.

Endi, could you please file a minor bug for it?

Endi S. Dewata