On 6/26/2012 12:36 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
I'm testing using self-signed CA. When I open the host/service details
page there's a JS error at certificate.js:928 (undefined
status_revoked), so the page seems to hang and looks blank. In the old
code the status_revoked panel will only be created if you use Dogtag CA
(the IPA.cert.is_selfsign() will return false). This check might not be
necessary anymore because you can just hide the panel.

Fixed - Not the panel is always created but it remains hidden
(display:none).

I also removed calling cert-show on facet load when using selfsign.

Instructions for generating service certificate were invalid.
(regression). The host part also contained service name.

Attaching updated version which fixes it.

ACK.

--
Endi S. Dewata