On 06/27/2012 07:46 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> I found a few minor issues when building and installing the master branch on
> Fedora 18. This patch should address it.
>
> rob

1) This will fail for on F17->F18 upgrades, we need to bump VERSION in
ipa-rewrite.conf.

Besides that, ipa-upgradeconfig needs to be fixed, otherwise it will crash
during ipa-rewrite.conf upgrade - ${AUTOREDIR} variable is not set.

However, this variable will need to be figured out from current
ipa-rewrite.conf contents as it depends on whether the IPA server was installed
with --no-ui-redirect or not.

2) Shouldn't we bump tomcat6 version as well since we depend on the tomcat6
fixed in BZ 831464?

3) %changelog entry is missing