Rob Crittenden wrote:
Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jun 2012, Sumit Bose wrote:
On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 09:19:36PM +0200, Sumit Bose wrote:
On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 12:30:14PM +0200, Sumit Bose wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 09:47:20PM +0200, Sumit Bose wrote:

UIDs/GIDs for local
cn=range,cn=etc,$SUFFIX.

> > > ok, will do.
> > >
> > > Do you otherwise agree with the patches or is there something I
should
> > > change while adding the updates?
> > >
> > > bye,
> > > Sumit

ipa-adtrust-install if the range

> > Hi,
> >
> > this new series of patches add the cli plugin to create the ID
ranges
> > manually. I'm still working on a detection of the locally used id
range
> > of an upgrade domain in ipa-adtrust-install and an plugin which
rejects
> > new ranges which overlaps with existing ones.
> >
> > bye,
> > Sumit
>
> the attached patch adds a preop plugin which checks for overlaps
with
> existing ranges.
>
> bye,
> Sumit

Finally I added a method to guess and create the initial ID range,
if no
one is preset, e.g. when updating from an older version of freeIPA. A
full series of patches is attached.

bye,
Sumit

This version of patches fixes review comments by Alexander and also
adds
some test for the range CLI plugin which were kindly provided by
Alexander.
ACK

These patches aren't applying for me.

rob

Hmm. Pulled a fresh tree and they imported fine.

pushed to master

rob

I had only pushed 22-24 before, pushed 25 and 29 as well.