ACK. Some more comments below. Feel free to fix before push or later separately.

On 7/2/2012 2:55 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 06/28/2012 10:47 PM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
On 6/28/2012 9:07 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Message 'Logged in as: u...@freeipa.org' was displayed before user was
logged in. It was wrong.

Now 'Logged in as: XXX' is displayed only when user XXX is logged in. So
no more u...@freeipa.org :) .

It might be better to use visibility instead of display to reserve the
space. Right now the password expiration warning will initially appear
on the right, then shift to the left when the "Logged in as" appears.

Seems like better approach. Updated patch attached.

The message still shifts, but this time from left to right, probably because the "loggedinas" element doesn't have a fixed width.

Another improvement might be: display password expiration warning at the
same time as login information. What do you think? Does it matter?

Yes, I was thinking about that too. It doesn't really matter much but I agree it would look better if they appear at the same time.

The "u...@freeipa.org" in the HTML code is never visible anymore, so feel free to remove it. You can also replace the <strong> with a <span> then define the style in CSS.

A separate issue, under IPA Server tab, the Trusts menu comes after Configuration. Would it make more sense to show Configuration last because Configuration is really like "Other Settings"?

--
Endi S. Dewata