The DN work I was doing on master is ready for review and testing. It's been a long haul and I've been working relentlessly to get this work completed. I am on PTO for a week starting today (I know bad timing) but I spent yesterday and my first day of PTO today writing up extensive documentation for the work so others can start taking a look at it while I'm gone. The documentation as well as where to find the code can be found here:

http://jdennis.fedorapeople.org/dn_summary.html

The document is long but I felt it was better to provide explanations for as much as possible.

I may check in during the week but I'm going to try and discipline myself not to and take an actual much needed break.

John

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?