Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 07/16/2012 07:54 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Rob Crittenden wrote:
Make command-line sessions a bit more robust.

This patch does two things. Firstly, it wraps all keyring activity in a
try/except so if a keyring operation fails it isn't fatal. The user just
won't benefit from sessions.

The second part adds per-principal sessions. The principal is included
in the session key so we can pull the right one depending on the
principal initiating the request.

Left a debug statement in, this one should build and work.

You've left a mention of the logging in the commit message.

Otherwise ACK. I'm now able to use IPA even with a revoked key; kinit to
a different user works correctly.

comment removed, pushed to master