On 8/20/2012 10:49 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Updated patch attached.
Preview can be seen at:
http://pvoborni.fedorapeople.org/ranges/#ipaserver=range&navigation=ipaserver&range-facet=search

ACK.

I agree, all options should be display and depending on the Range type
either Secondary RID base or Domain SID should be greyed out.

Implemented this way with minor modification, see preview mentioned
above. Also used in details page to be consistent.

Possible improvement, in the details page the fields that are not relevant to the range type could be hidden because they will be empty and not editable anyway. For instance, it's not necessary to show the Domain SID field for local domain range.

3. As shown in #1, it might be better to call it "ID Ranges" as in
the CLI. "Ranges" by itself doesn't sound very meaningful.

I can hard-code it in Web UI but I think it would be wrong. IMO it
should be change in ranges.py:

     label = _('Ranges')
     label_singular = _('Range')

Yeah. How about renaming the CLI command from range-* to idrange-*?

--
Endi S. Dewata