Back in Aug 2010, someone posted a message to the freeipa-users mail list
asking about tacacs+ / freeipa integration. It was mentioned in the thread
that this integration was not on the timeline for freeipa.
I was wondering the following:
1. Is there any plans on RedHat's part to integrate tacacs+ with freeipa?
2. Does anyone know if someone has done any development towards this (RedHat or
3. If I was interested in attempting this integration using the tac_plus
(www.shrubbery.net/tac_plus/) daemon, where is the best place to find find
a) designing the ldap schema (and get OID's?)?
b) what would be the best way to authenticate users (ldap calls, sssd?)
c) anything else I have not considered
4. Which version should I use for integration?
5. Where is the best place to track down documentation for extending IPA (I
don't have much luck using freeipa.org)
Freeipa-devel mailing list