Found a couple of issues with Undo:

1. Using the scenario described in the ticket, if I undo the Type back to User Group the Attributes aren't updated, it still shows the Service attributes.

2. After that, if I undo the Attributes it will show the originally selected attribute (description) but the attribute will appear at the end of Service attributes (not User Group attributes) and the attributes are not sorted.

I also have some comments below.