On 08/28/2012 04:50 PM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
ACK.

Pushed to master, ipa-3-0.

Some comments below.

On 8/27/2012 10:51 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
This patch adds option to disable sorting when paging. It allowed to
enable paging in password policy with order of items untouched (they are
sorted on server side by priority).

Is the sorting we see in the UI and CLI identical to the actual sorting
used to resolve the policy? I notice that they are sorted
lexicographically instead of numerically.

I hope not. New ticket about the sorting: https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3039

Also fixing issue when paging is disabled and command summary = null. It
displayed 'null' in facet footer.

Note: personally I would left paging disabled in password policy page. I
don't think it is beneficial. It slows things down and there would be
hardly more than 100 policies.

This should be confirmed by someone more familiar with actual
deployments. I'd have no objections.

--
Petr Vobornik