Tomas Babej wrote:
On 08/23/2012 02:46 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Tomas Babej wrote:
On 08/22/2012 05:15 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Tomas Babej wrote:
Hi,

Both commands now produce the same output regarding
the attributelevelrights.

I think some unit tests would be helpful so we don't regress and we
know which other commands this fixes.

rob

I ran the tests for the permission plugin (test_permission_plugin.py)
and all of them passed. Tested on clean VM with newly built IPA from the
master, so there should be no regression. Results themselves attached.

Tomas

Right, but those tests all passed prior to your fix as well. We need a
test that does a permission-mod and confirms that the rights contains
the full list of attributes (and perhaps testing any other commands
that were similarly fixed).

rob

I added unit tests for permission-mod and permission-show.

Tomas

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks.

ACK, pushed to master and ipa-3-0.