Dne 5.9.2012 10:04, Martin Kosek napsal(a):
We allowed IP addresses without network specification which lead
to unexpected results when the zone was being created. We should rather
strictly require the prefix/netmask specifying the IP network that
the reverse zone should be created for. This is already done in
Web UI.

A unit test exercising this new validation was added.

I don't like this much. I would suggest using CheckedIPAddress and not forcing the user to enter the prefix length instead.

CheckedIPAddress uses a sensible default prefix length if one is not specified (class-based for IPv4, /64 for IPv6) as opposed to IPNetwork (/32 for IPv4, /128 for IPv6 - this causes the erroneous reverse zones to be created as described in the ticket).

Honza

--
Jan Cholasta