On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 04:58:40PM -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> certificate renewal failed. I spent far too long trying to figure
> out why tomcat wasn't listening on port 9180 but failed. I think
> 9180 is actually the old server, right? So another missing
> dependency on a fixed certmonger?
>
> The best I could find was the certmonger error:
>
> ca-error: Error 7 connecting to
> http://edsel.example.com:9180/ca/ee/ca/profileSubmit: Couldn't
> connect to server.

That's the old port, alright, though I thought the upgrade process
wasn't going to be converting already-installed Dogtag instances.
Anyway, if your IPA configuration says "dogtag_version = 10",
certmonger's not going to notice it until version 0.60.  I've just set
the wheels in motion to push that version to Fedora 17 and later.

HTH,

Nalin