Martin Kosek wrote:
On 09/14/2012 05:13 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Rob Crittenden wrote:
A sudorule dn uses ipaUniqueId as the cn so we have to do a search to
ensure uniqueness. This leaves us vulnerable to a race. Configure the
uniqueness plugin to ensure no dups.

rob

Add missing attribute to the fresh install ldif. I had already fixed this in
the update, missed it on fresh install.

rob

Works fine. Reproduced the issue with simple ldapadd.

ACK if you change the whitespace error below:

# git apply /home/mkosek/freeipa-rcrit-1056-2-sudorule-uniqueness.patch
/home/mkosek/freeipa-rcrit-1056-2-sudorule-uniqueness.patch:70: new blank line
at EOF.
+
warning: 1 line adds whitespace errors.

Martin