Hi,

On 24.10.2012 21:22, Rob Crittenden wrote:
If uninstall fails in certain ways it is possible that some certificates
could still be tracked by certmonger (even if the NSS database is now
gone). This will loop through the directories we care about and warn the
user if there is anything left over.

I added some basic test instructions to the ticket.

rob

You should check the return value of find_request_value, it can be None in case of error.

I would prefer if you used "os.path.join(REQUEST_DIR, file)" instead of "'%s/%s' % (REQUEST_DIR, file)".

There is a trailing whitespace in the patch on line 75.

Honza

--
Jan Cholasta