Martin Kosek wrote:
On 11/02/2012 11:08 AM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 11/02/2012 10:51 AM, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Hi,

On 2.11.2012 09:12, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 11/01/2012 09:01 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Martin Kosek wrote:
bind-dyndb-ldap allows disabling global forwarder per-zone. This may
be useful in a scenario when we do not want requests to delegated
sub-zones (like sub.example.com. in zone example.com.) to be routed
through global forwarder.

Few lines to help added to explain the feature to users too.

Fix two minor problems and you have an ACK.

1. It needs a minor rebase
2. The API needs to be updated

rob

Fixed both. After a short discussion with Petr Spacek I also added a
possibility to set global dnsconfig to NONE.

On a different note, I discovered that global forwarders in
bind-dyndb-ldap/bind are actually broken with referred bind-dyndb-ldap/bind
version. Thus, we may want to bump bind-dyndb-ldap version in spec when this is
resolved. (This should not affect diff in dns.py in any way).

Martin

This might be a stupid question, but why is "NONE" in upper case and the rest
of the values in lower case?

Honza

This really doesn't matter function-wise, as bind-dydnb-ldap does the
comparison in case insensitive way. My original intention was to be consistent
with other NONE values we use across IPA and to distinguish the value from
valid BIND values.

But you are right that within dns plugin it makes more sense to have it all
lowercase.

Updated patch attached.

Martin

bind-dyndb-ldap with fixed forwarding has been released. Sending an updated
patch for both master and ipa-3-0 branches with its version in our spec file.

Martin

ACK x2