On 9.11.2012 16:06, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
On Tue, Nov 06, 2012 at 08:57:06AM +0100, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 29.10.2012 17:21, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
An improvement based on Honza's suggestion.

You might want to remove the try block around
"sssdconfig.activate_service('autofs')". If it throws NoServiceError
at this point, there is something really broken in SSSDConfig, in
which case it is better to display a traceback rather than a nice
error message IMO.

In retrospective, I agree. We can't try-except every line.

Add an appropriate sys.exit() at the end of the except SSSDConfig.ServiceNotRecognizedError block and it's an ACK.

Honza