Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
Hi,

attached patch replaces use of python-crypto by m2crypto. We only need
either one for RC4 encryption implementation and python-crypto is not
available everywhere.

Originally we thought to extend python-krbV to provide access to
krb5_c_encrypt() but m2crypto is a simpler replacement.

Using this patch I was able to re-establish trusts with Windows 2008R2
without any trouble and verified that it worked afterwards for resolving
remote users since the code that searches Global Catalog is using the trust
auth blob for obtaining Kerberos ticket against AD KDC.

ACK, pushed to master and ipa-3-0.