On 12/06/2012 10:30 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> There were a number of code paths where we would try to call
> xmlrpc_env_clean()
> without having first called xmlrpc_env_init() Re-order the code so we always
> initialize the XML-RPC client first.
>
> I also noticed a place where the return value of strdup() was not being
> checked
> for NULL.
>
> rob

The crash is fixed indeed:

# /usr/sbin/ipa-join --unenroll -h foo
The hostname must be fully-qualified: foo
Segmentation fault
# rpm -Uvh --force freeipa-*
# /usr/sbin/ipa-join --unenroll -h foo
The hostname must be fully-qualified: foo

I just discovered quite a few memory leaks in the code you touched, for
starters the host, paramArrayP or argArrayP. Fortunately, ipa-join is not a
long time running program, so the memory leak is not so harmful.

Thus, if you do not want to fix the memory leaks in this patch, then ACK, we
can open a ticket for it.