On 12/14/2012 01:46 AM, Dmitri Pal wrote:
On 12/13/2012 10:21 AM, Petr Viktorin wrote:

Here is a collection of smallish fixes to `ipa help` and `ipa
<something> --help`.
This should address most of Nikolai's proposal.
Additionally, it's now possible to run `ipa <command> --help` without
a Kerberos ticket. And there are some new tests.

I've not included the "Often used commands" in `ipa help`; I think
that is material for a manual/tutorial, not a help command. Selecting
a topic from `ipa topics` and then choosing a command from `ipa help
<TOPIC>` is a better way to use the help than the verbose `ipa help
commands` or proposed incomplete "Often used commands".

Since the ticket has a bit of discussion and you indicate that you did
not to address everything can you please extract what have been
addressed and put it into a design page.
I know it is not RFE but it would help to validate the changes by testers.
Please put the wiki link into the ticket.

http://freeipa.org/page/V3/Help

--
PetrĀ³