On 12/19/2012 07:36 PM, John Dennis wrote:

I tested the patch on RHEL platform and it works fine and removes the annoying
error.

My comments on the patch:

1) I do not think its necessary to write target branches to commit message.
Also there is a typo: ipapython/cooke.py

2) As for the tests - could we for example try setting non-US locale in the
test to verify that cookie lib is locale independent? Python has means to do
that, (import locale; locale.setlocale(locale.LC_ALL, 'cs_CZ')). But this is
not a blocker for this patch.

I am sure that Petr^3 will have more comments on the code as he is reviewing it
too :-)