On Tue, 15 Jan 2013, Dmitri Pal wrote:
On 01/15/2013 06:56 AM, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jan 2013, Ana Krivokapic wrote:
crond was not included in the list of default HBAC services - it
needed to be added manually. As crond is a commonly used service, it
is now included as a default HBAC service.

Ticket: https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3215
ACK.

Simple and obvious.

I'm not sure whether a design document is needed for this ticket. It
_is_ marked as an RFE, but it is a pretty simple and specific change.
After yesterday's meeting, I'm not really clear on whether a design
page is needed in cases like this. Thoughts?
I suggested that additions like this do not need specific design
document.

I suggest that we have a catch all page on the wiki that would be called
"Minor Enhancements".
It will consist of the table with two columns.
First column would be the link to the ticket.
The second column would be a short comment.
F this ticket it will look like this:

Enhancement                                   Comment
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3215  Crond was added to the list of
available HBAC services

Such approach would not break the reporting and would show what has been
done for minor enhancements like this.
This would work as well. If we still link to the mail thread in the
ticket, all ends will be connected.

+1 from me.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy