On Fri, 08 Feb 2013, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
The krb5 includedir uses a different delimeter (space) than the rest of the krb5
config file (equal sign). But only the ipa-client-install and
ipa-server-install scripts were set with the correct delimeters. This
patch also adds the delimeters to ipa-adtrust-install and
ipa-replica-conncheck.
ACK. Works for me on Fedora 18 with git master.

I've also checked RHEL 6.4 beta but since both original fix and this one
are missing there, no changes were required to have ipa-adtrust-install
working with 'includedir' defined in /etc/krb5.conf.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy