On 24.1.2013 10:43, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 01/22/2013 04:04 PM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 01/21/2013 06:38 PM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 01/17/2013 06:27 PM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
Hello,
This is the first batch of changes aimed to consolidate our LDAP code.
Each should be a self-contained change that doesn't break anything.

These patches do some general cleanup (some of the changes might seem
trivial but help a lot when grepping through the code); merge the
common
parts LDAPEntry, Entry and Entity classes; and move stuff that depends
on an installed server out of IPASimpleLDAPObject and SchemaCache.

I'm posting them early so you can see where I'm going, and so you can
find out if your work will conflict with mine.

Patch 0120 grew a conflict with master, attaching a rebased version.

ACK part 2.

Honza

--
Jan Cholasta