On 5.3.2013 11:55, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 03/05/2013 11:32 AM, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Hi,

On 26.2.2013 15:50, Petr Viktorin wrote:
This removes the --{dirsrv,http,pkinit}-{pkcs12,pin} options.

The same options are in ipa-replica-prepare. I think we should leave
those be, so people with existing servers with custom certs can install
replicas.

Should we keep them visible, or should we make them hidden and remove
them from documentation?

Honza

They have their own section in --help, with an explanation:

   SSL certificate options:
     Only used if the server was installed using custom SSL certificates

I think that's enough.

OK, makes sense.

Please update ipa-server-install man page to reflect the changes.

I think you can remove the pkcs12_info argument of {Ds,Krb}Instance.create_instance, as the only place where it was used is ipa-server-install.

Honza

--
Jan Cholasta