Hi,

On 7.3.2013 21:15, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Based on a comment from Sumit in ticket
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3329 here is a bare outline of
how one might do it: http://freeipa.org/page/V3/Kerberos_Flags

Can we have one multi-valued attribute which contains names of flags to set instead of one attribute per flag? It might make adding new flags easier.

Would it make sense to add a global configuration option to turn flags on or off for all services of a given type?

There is a bit of hand waving going on around how the flags are actually
set inside the KDB plugin since I'm not at all familiar with that code
but I don't expect it to be too big a deal.

I'm not necessarily volunteering to do this work, just trying to keep
the ball moving forward.

rob

Honza