Just a quick note to say I have created[1] a patch to allow automatic
marking of patches in patchwork when they are pushed.

I have pushed the patch on our patchwork instance.
It works by pulling the trees on my patchwork server regularly.
Currently this is done by a cronjob that pulls the trees every 10
minutes.

I've tested it on a sssd patch and it worked, however it failed for the
last 2 freeipa patches. My guess is that they have been slightly changed
during the push (whitespaces stripping maybe ?).

Hopefully this will reduce the work needed to maintain the patchwork
status some.

As an aside is anyone interested in me adding support to parse comments
in the emails to set patch status ?

Patchwork already has some basic support but requires setting mail
headers which is not immediate in many MUAs, but I could try to add
support for parsing out patchwork commands in the body of the email if
it is plain text.

HTH,
Simo.

[1] http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/230341/