On 3/26/2013 12:55 PM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
On 3/25/2013 6:46 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Reimplemented ^^ to match your proposal. Attaching as patches with new
numbers (271,272) as they don't have much common with the original patch.

The code looks good. Do you have a static/live demo site?

After some testing, ACK.

One minor thing (and you already documented this behavior), suppose initially you override the PAC types, then you change to inherit the settings, then you switch back to override, the checkboxes aren't restored.

Yes, there's an undo/reset button, but it would be nice if we can preserve the checkboxes (by disabling them but keep the selection) even if the radio button isn't selected. Then if we save the changes, the disabled checkboxes can be completely cleared.

--
Endi S. Dewata