On 03/26/2013 04:59 PM, Tomas Babej wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The ipa-replica-install script tries to add replica's A and PTR
> records to the master DNS, if master does manage DNS. However,
> master need not to manage replica's zone. Properly handle this use
> case.

The patch works well and fixes the issue.

Just a couple of nitpicks:

1) "However, master need not to manage replica's zone." -- This sentence
sounds a little strange to me, but I am not a native speaker so I may be
wrong about that.

2) There are three PEP8 501 errors introduced by the patch, but given
the recent discussion on this subject, I think it is really up to you if
you want to take the time to fix these.

ACK from the functional perspective.

--
Regards,