On 04/06/2013 11:05 PM, Jérôme Fenal wrote:
Same for:

Issued on from
Issued on to
Revoked on from
Revoked on to
Valid not after from
Valid not after to
Valid not before from
Valid not before to

All inipalib/plugins/internal.py around line 330

These are UI labels for the options below.

2013/4/6 Jérôme Fenal <jfe...@gmail.com <mailto:jfe...@gmail.com>>

    Hi all,

    I'm currently updating the translations in French for messages in
    FreeIPA, but I am confused by some of them:

    Valid not before from this date (YYYY-mm-dd)
    Valid not before to this date (YYYY-mm-dd)
    Issued on from this date (YYYY-mm-dd)
    Issued on to this date (YYYY-mm-dd)
    Revoked on from this date (YYYY-mm-dd)
    ​Revoked on to this date (YYYY-mm-dd)

    May I request a native English speaker to review those in their
    context (certificates) and possibly clarify those?

These are help strings for cert-find options.
"Valid not before", "Issued on", etc. are terms for the validity dates of a certificate. So "Valid not after from this date" means that the certificate's ending date ("not after") is on or after the given day.

Here is the full help for context:

$ ipa cert-find --help
Usage: ipa [global-options] cert-find [options]

Search for existing certificates.
  -h, --help            show this help message and exit
  --subject=STR         Subject
  --revocation-reason=INT
                        Reason for revoking the certificate (0-10)
  --min-serial-number=INT
                        minimum serial number
  --max-serial-number=INT
                        maximum serial number
  --exactly             match the common name exactly
  --validnotafter-from=STR
                        Valid not after from this date (YYYY-mm-dd)
  --validnotafter-to=STR
                        Valid not after to this date (YYYY-mm-dd)
  --validnotbefore-from=STR
                        Valid not before from this date (YYYY-mm-dd)
  --validnotbefore-to=STR
                        Valid not before to this date (YYYY-mm-dd)
  --issuedon-from=STR   Issued on from this date (YYYY-mm-dd)
  --issuedon-to=STR     Issued on to this date (YYYY-mm-dd)
  --revokedon-from=STR  Revoked on from this date (YYYY-mm-dd)
  --revokedon-to=STR    Revoked on to this date (YYYY-mm-dd)
  --sizelimit=INT       Maximum number of certs returned
  --all                 Retrieve and print all attributes from the server.
                        Affects command output.
  --raw                 Print entries as stored on the server. Only affects
                        output format.

--
Petr³