On 04/08/2013 06:15 PM, Ana Krivokapic wrote:
On 04/08/2013 04:33 PM, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 8.4.2013 15:41, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Hi,

On 8.4.2013 13:40, Ana Krivokapic wrote:
Hello,

This patch addresses https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3503. See
the commit message for details.

the patch seems OK, I will just run the test suite to make sure you
didn't miss anything.

Honza

Change dnszone_del summary to "Deleted DNS zone", as we use "DNS zone"
(not just "zone") in other commands. Also as Petr pointed out, we're
in string freeze now, so we have to wait until it's over before
pushing this patch, or split the patch in two.

Besides that, ACK.

Thanks for the review.

I have changed the summary message to "Deleted DNS zone", and split the
patch into two patches that can be applied independently.

We can break the string freeze with this small change, so ACK to both.

--
PetrĀ³