On 04/11/2013 12:01 AM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Ana Krivokapic wrote:
Hello,

This patch set deprecates HBAC source hosts from IPA.

See commit messages and the design page[1] for details.

[1] http://www.freeipa.org/page/V3/HBACSourceHosts

Been a while since I've run the UI but I get an error in FF 18:

Timestamp: 04/10/2013 05:43:31 PM
Error: TypeError: e.messages is undefined
Source File: https://rawhide2.greyoak.com/ipa/ui/js/freeipa/app.js
Line: 1

This probably means that you didn't rebuild the UI since 42300eb.
Try git clean and a fresh rebuild, or use tools in install/ui/util/ (Petr Vobornik is the person to ask about those).

The other changes seem to operate fine. I tested with an older client
and got reasonable error messages back when I tried to do the various
sourcehost things.

I got an unknown error message with --add-sourcehost but it did include
the text that the command is deprecated so I think this is acceptable.
There isn't a lot we can do, I'm sorry we didn't add this exception in
the beginning.

I do wonder if we should leave the warning in hbactest if sourcehost is
set though, for those cases where there are already options set.

PetrĀ³