Simo Sorce wrote:
On Thu, 2013-04-11 at 14:12 -0400, Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
On Wed, 2013-04-10 at 15:35 -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
I'm not sure how I'd test it if I got it built.

I'm working on this. I hope to have a clear answer next week. Bear with
me...

Overall looks really good.

I've split up the patch into multiple commits. I've also added .update
files and a patch for ipa-kdb to feed krb5 the right user string.

https://github.com/npmccallum/freeipa/commits/otp

Please take a look. I *think* I've got everything worked out so far with
the exception of bug numbers / urls. Should every patch have a separate
bug and a link to the design page?

Please do not do a search of the global tree in ipadb_parse_otp(), it
would cause an additional search at every lookup and this path is
already too slow for the common case.

Add the search for global data in ipa_get_global_configs() (ipa_kdb.c)
and make the information available through the global context.

Also I am correct that the last patch makes configure fail if systemd is
not available ?
It should be possible to build on systems that do not use systemd.

Really? The server target for this is F-19+ which doesn't have the option of SysV AFAIK.