On Thu, 2013-04-11 at 14:48 -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
> > On Wed, 2013-04-10 at 15:35 -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> >> I'm not sure how I'd test it if I got it built.
> > I'm working on this. I hope to have a clear answer next week. Bear with
> > me...
> >> Overall looks really good.
> > I've split up the patch into multiple commits. I've also added .update
> > files and a patch for ipa-kdb to feed krb5 the right user string.
> > https://github.com/npmccallum/freeipa/commits/otp
> > Please take a look. I *think* I've got everything worked out so far with
> > the exception of bug numbers / urls. Should every patch have a separate
> > bug and a link to the design page?
> The ticket should go into every commit. I'd probably put the design link
> there too, just for completeness. Future bug fixes, et all aren't going
> to require the design page, but since these commits are all related to
> the initial feature it will be nice to have.
> You can have multiple patches on the same ticket/bug.
All four commits now have bug numbers and design page links. I'm adding
the design page link to the tickets as we speak.
Remaining issues (AFAICS):
1. The daemon (ipa-otpd) runs as root and binds anonymously
2. ipatokenRadiusSecret is readable by an anonymous bind
1. CLI tool -- https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3368
2. DS bind plugin -- https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3367
3. UI -- https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3369
4. Self Service UI -- https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3370
#1 and #2 are within the scope of F19 and should hopefully land shortly
(in separate commits). #3 and #4 are probably $nextrelease.
Freeipa-devel mailing list