On 04/15/2013 05:39 PM, Jérôme Fenal wrote:
Fixed ;)

Thanks!
Updated patch is here: https://github.com/encukou/freeipa/commit/416b9a7ea69c2f8f1711c62a1c77430d31ac5292.patch

2013/4/15 Jérôme Fenal <jfe...@gmail.com <mailto:jfe...@gmail.com>>

    No, the problem is real here : %s vs. %r... :)
    Will fix it.

    2013/4/15 Petr Viktorin <pvikt...@redhat.com
    <mailto:pvikt...@redhat.com>>

        Hello,
        Since the beta will be released soon, we should pull in all the
        hard work our translators have contributed.

        Ukrainian and French are almost complete ("almost" only due to
        our extremely lax string freeze).
        New languages: Catalan and Basque*

        Thanks to all translators!

        Validation finds one problem in French; it's an interesting
        false positive:
        locations: ipalib/parameters.py:1490
        The following substitutions are absent in msgid: %(char)s
        The following substitutions are absent in msgstr: %(char)r
         >>> msgid <<<
        The character %(char)r is not allowed.
         >>> msgstr <<<
        Le caractère « %(char)s » n'est pas autorisé.

        The problem here is that the faux-English quotes (which %r
        gives) are not appropriate for French. I'm not sure yet how to
        best solve this.

        I haven't attached the patch due to its large size. Please
        download it from:

https://github.com/encukou/__freeipa/commit/__1b1e4129f20b44bcb650d5ffe02370__ba3fbedef2.patch

<https://github.com/encukou/freeipa/commit/1b1e4129f20b44bcb650d5ffe02370ba3fbedef2.patch>

--