On 04/17/2013 03:00 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 04/15/2013 03:40 PM, Ana Krivokapic wrote:
Sorting lists of dictionaries in assert_deepequal was causing
inconsistencies in unit test execution. To fix this, do not sort lists
if their elements are dictionaries.

See the ticket description and comments for more information and example
how to reproduce the problem.

The problem here is that the order in which entries are returned from DS
is also undefined. The patch swaps one undefined behavior for another.

Undefined but somewhat predictable. Unless we see the test(s) randomly
failing because of unpredictable behavior I think it is something we
could live with. This is short-lived data after all.

rob

OK then. It's cutting corners but it makes the tests pass for now. ACK.

--
PetrĀ³