Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 04/23/2013 12:51 PM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 04/22/2013 07:30 PM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
Hello,

These patches fix errors in our schema files. The syntax errors would
prevent future versions of 389 from starting.

I haven't done functional testing with development 389 versions, I'll
get in touch with mreynolds for that. So don't push these yet.

Another syntax issue was in the updates, attaching an additional fix.

Testing RPMs are available at
http://fedorapeople.org/~pviktori/rpms/freeipa-3fd3e61/

The new DS finds no more syntax errors, so the patches are ready for
review.
I've squashed 0220 in, the full batch is attached.

Ack, pushed both to master.

I needed to do a minor rebase on 218.