Another problem found: trustconfig had invalid spec which made the trust section quite unusable.

Fixed and pushed to the private repo.

I also took an opportunity and added missing parts of trust metadata for static testing.

On 04/26/2013 04:32 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:

1, 2 and 3a are fixed and pushed to the private repo. Rest won't be
fixed during the refactoring.

I changed SingletonRegistry behavior that it returns null when
builder/construction spec is missing. It's more consistent with build of
unsupported entities (also returns null).

Petr Vobornik

Freeipa-devel mailing list

Reply via email to