Rob Crittenden wrote:
Ana Krivokapic wrote:
On 04/26/2013 04:03 PM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 04/26/2013 03:03 PM, Ana Krivokapic wrote:
Ensure that 'ipactl stop' stops the dirsrv instance, even when no other
services are running.

Thanks for the patch. It solves the problem, but when I look at the
`if len(svc_list) == 0:` block, I see it only protects the os.unlink
at the bottom against the case where there file doesn't exist.
I think the code would be more straightforward if you removed the `if`
block entirely, and wrapped a try/except around the unlink call.

Agreed, updated patch attached.

Works for me. Postponing push until Monday as some of the hosted
services are down for maintenance.

rob

pushed to master