* added ticket number to every commit, some commit messages improved
* ~4 commits squashed
* rebased on current master
On 04/30/2013 07:19 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
* rebased on current master an force-pushed to private repo
* fixed crash when IPA installed without CA
* fixed bugs found by automated tests
** crash on ssh key add
** crash on host deletion
* added design page for #3236:
* enabled adding facets without entity into menu (untested)
Attaching two simple example plugins.
* simpleuser: replaces selfservice page with simpler one
* usermod: moves initials field in user page
** example of adding a field
** example of deleting a field
** tries Spec_mod utility which proved to not be much useful yet because
it's search is limited only to one array, which is not enough
To test the plugins put them into:
On 04/26/2013 06:15 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Another problem found: trustconfig had invalid spec which made the trust
section quite unusable.
Fixed and pushed to the private repo.
I also took an opportunity and added missing parts of trust metadata for
On 04/26/2013 04:32 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
1, 2 and 3a are fixed and pushed to the private repo. Rest won't be
fixed during the refactoring.
I changed SingletonRegistry behavior that it returns null when
builder/construction spec is missing. It's more consistent with build of
unsupported entities (also returns null).
Freeipa-devel mailing list