On 05/06/2013 02:03 PM, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 18.4.2013 11:04, Petr Spacek wrote:
Hello,

Clean up PTR record synchronization code and make it more robust.

PTR record synchronization was split to smaller functions.
Input validation, error handling and logging was improved
significantly.

Tbabej's GCC cries about uninitialized variable 'ptr_a_equal', but we weren't able to find any real error.

This version of the patch contains a workaround for the GCC oddities.

This fixes the problem. It was caused by turning on the gcc's optimalization flag -O2.

ACK from me. Since this was a rather robust code change, a look second pair of eyes would be helpful.

Tomas