On 06/04/2013 01:48 PM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
Hardcoding the in-tree location for ipa-getkeytab makes testing outside
the source tree impossible. This patch makes the tests use the installed
location.

In other places the test suite assumes IPA is installed system-wide,
even if running from the source tree.
I know I frequently forget to run `make` before testing, which makes the
ipa-getkeytab tests fail. So this patch would work well for me (and
probably other Python devs), but I guess others might be used to `make
test` checking what `make` built.

C developers, are you OK with e.g. adding `cp ipa-client/ipa-getkeytab
/usr/sbin/ipa-getkeytab` to your testing workflow? Or should this be
made configurable (or auto-detected)?

I forgot to say: Apply this on top of my patches 0227-0229.

--
PetrĀ³