On Wed, Jun 05, 2013 at 04:14:36PM +0200, Ana Krivokapic wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The attached patch should improve handling of client re-enrollment
> related options of ipa-client-install.

[...]

> +    if options.keytab and options.principal:
> +        root_logger.error("Options 'principal' and 'keytab' cannot be used "
> +                          "together.")
> +        return CLIENT_INSTALL_ERROR
> +

I know that this check only explains what happens later in the code
but isn't using custom principal _plus_ a keytab for that principal
a valid combination? Right now, it's either principal + password, or
keytab and from that keytab a specific host/* principal. Can't it be
ptincipal + keytab?

--
Jan Pazdziora | adelton at #ipa*, #brno
Principal Software Engineer, Identity Management Engineering, Red Hat