On 05/31/2013 12:08 PM, Ana Krivokapic wrote:
Hello,

This patch addresses ticket https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3635.

Hi, the patch itself works as it should, I have only some refactoring comments:

1.) There already is a add_range method that is called from within trust_add's execute() and handles some range validation (currently only whether domain's SID of new and
existing range are equal, my patch 67 add some more).

Your patch introduces a new method validate_range() that is called from execute(), which leads to some duplication of the logic, mainly two same calls to the API (getting
the info about the old range via idrange_show)

I'd rather we keep all the validation in one place, preferably inside the add_range method or refactored out of it in the new method that is called only from add_range().

2.) That being said, other parts of refactoring are nice and make code more clear, +1.

Tomas