Hi freeipa-devel,

I just joined today, I'd like to introduce myself, I'm James. Hi.

I am currently working on (among other things) a puppet module for
freeipa. I've just published an initial release:

https://github.com/purpleidea/puppet-ipa

It only has a few resource types at the moment, but I plan to add
support for services and other things shortly.

I'd really like to thank the ipa devel team for actually returning
useful (and accurate) return codes! I've written modules for other
projects that don't, and it's a lot harder. Thanks!

I've been hanging out in #freeipa as 'purpleidea', and asking questions
to make sure I get the design right. Thanks in advance for your help!
I'm fairly new to freeipa, but so far I like it quite a lot. It's been
on my TODO list for a number of years.

I'll probably write about this and other technical things over at my
blog. https://ttboj.wordpress.com/

I hope that the code is useful to you, and comments are welcome. If
you'd rather not hear about any of this on freeipa-devel, that's okay
too, just let me know.

Cheers,
James