On 06/12/2013 02:28 PM, Tomas Babej wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Drops the code from ipa-server-install, ipa-dns-install and the
> BindInstance itself. Also changed ipa-upgradeconfig script so
> that it does not set zone_refresh to 0 on upgrades, as the option
> is deprecated, but rather removes it altogether.

> Tomas

1) ipa-server-install (with no DNS), followed by ipa-dns-install now fails,
because you missed one reference to options.persistent_search in
ipa-dns-install:

    if options.serial_autoincrement and not options.persistent_search:
        parser.error('persistent search feature is required for '
                     'DNS SOA serial autoincrement')

2) I wonder if we can also remove the '--zone-notif' option from
ipa-server-install and ipa-dns-install. It is already deprecated so maybe this
is a good time to drop it altogether?

3) You can remove the 'persistant_search' attribute of the BindInstance class,
and just hardcode the value to "yes" in the '__setup_sub_dict()' method.

--
Regards,

Ana Krivokapic
Associate Software Engineer