On Mon, 15 Jul 2013, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 07/04/2013 01:49 PM, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
On (04/07/13 13:10), Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On Thu, 04 Jul 2013, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
ehlo,

libcmocka-0.3 was released and package is available in fedore >= 18.
libcmocka-devel contains pkg-config file,
therefore it is better to use pkg-config to detect this library.

Patch is attached.
Few comments.

0. Please follow https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/wiki/PatchFormat
changed

1. It would be nice to have a ticket in the FreeIPA trac.
Could ticket#3434 be used? I know that ticket is fixed.
Funcionality of patch is the same as Sumit's version.

2. I think at this point we need to decide whether we want to have
     BuildRequires: libcmocka-devel
  in freeipa.spec.in. Given the change, older version would become
  unsupported but we don't really have any packaging dependency yet.
At the moment, there isnot any cmocka test in freeipa source repo.

LS

Any update with this patch? If the build works OK, I would push it.

I think we do not need to add libcmocka BuildRequires ATM and leave the cmocka
tests optional (especially if there is no cmocka test).
Yes, it works fine.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy